100 Word Challenge-Week 4

100 Word Challenge-Week 4

https://www.splendidbeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Harry-Potter-Dog-Art-Oil-Painting-Splendid-Beast.jpg

One day, David opened the door and saw a dog. He was not an ordinary dog, but a peculiar one. The dog was brown with hairy fur, a collar with imprints: “I am Harry, a wizard,” and the dog was wearing glasses. What caught David by surprise was that the dog started to talk. For a second, David couldn’t believe what he was hearing. However, the dog spat the words out as clear as water. “Your a wizard David” said Harry. Without hesitation David’s world turned pitched black as he thought,” Another Harry Potter dream with that peculiar, brown-harry dog.

3 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge-Week 4

1. I like how you incorporated Harry Potter into your story and when you put ” I am harry a wizard” not ” you’re a wizard harry”.

2. Amazing post Christon. I love how you made a picure of a dog that is wearing glasses. I believe that this picture portrays to the story ad adds to the mood.

3. Wow! A Harry Potter story! Love it!
    Please watch your simple errors such as “your” and the wrong usage of the colon.
    Mrs. H