My Song “Hold You Up”

My Song “Hold You Up”

Have you ever wondered if there was a song that was created just for you? I did some researching and found a song that fits what I have been through and is still going through. The song that encompasses me would be the song “Hold You Up.”

The first lyric that would relate me to would be, “When you’re feeling lost, you’ll find your way.” This strong lyric relates to me because I have been to the point in life where I did not know what was right or wrong. However, as the song continues to say, “You’ll find your way,” I know that looking back to the past, and looking at the present, that I have found the right path to take.

“It’s not easy no,” is the second lyric of the song I decided to pick. This is mainly because this lyric means that it will not be easy to overcome hard obstacles in life. In my experience, I have dealt with many obstacles that I thought I could not overcome. But, in the end, I end up overcoming the obstacles and rising above them.

The last lyric I chose was “There’ye gonna hold you up.” I chose this last lyric because this really relates to me on how I have been supported through harsh times. Whether it be my friends or family, they supported me and helped me through it.

Given these points, the song encompasses me and was just created for me to help me rise up was the song, “Hold You Up,” by Shane Harper.

3 thoughts on “My Song “Hold You Up”

1. Christon, this happens to be one of my favorite songs of all time. This song is a very relatable song. I am glad you believe you’re on the right path because, if you believe it, others will too.

2. Wow, a relatable song you chose there. I find it very reassuring that you have “found your way” in life. I agree with the fact that it will not be easy, but it is possible. I really enjoyed it, bye. 🙂